You have your StufZ hamburger press and a handful of delicious stuffed burger recipes. Now it’s time to cook your hamburgers. Here are some steps you can follow to create juicy, stuffed burgers on your stovetop.
1) Add some spices to your uncooked meat. Many people add salt and pepper to their hamburger meat but you can get as creative as you want in this step. Try some onion powder, some garlic or some basil.
2) Grab your StufZ! Place your seasoned meat in the StufZ hamburger press and fill it with your favorite stuffings!
3) The right temperature. Turn your stovetop burner on medium or medium high. Preheat a nonstick frying pan. You’ll know the temperature is at the right spot when a drop of water dances on the surface of the pan (not stick to it!)
4) Flip it! – Place your patties in the pan and cook them for about 3-6 minutes (depending on how well you like your burgers done). When they show signs of browning, flip them! Then cook for another 3-4 minutes.
5) To cover or not to cover! Some people use the final two minutes of cooking as a time to cover the frying pan with a lid. This may help to promote more uniform cooking.
6) Eat and enjoy! Place your burger on your favorite buns, add some delicious toppings and enjoy!